EBAday 2014 agenda
The conference programme at EBAday 2014 comprises keynotes, panel discussions and debates featuring more than 50 of Europe's leading figures in payments who will discuss new challenges in the transaction business in Europe.
The presentations from EBAday 2013 are below:
See videos from the 2013 event here.
The 2014 conference agenda will feature keynote addresses from senior bankers and plenary session roundtables. Breakout sessions over the two days will also address timely topics of interest to corporate treasurers and transaction banking professionals.
The full agenda for 2014 will be available here in the coming weeks.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Payments innovation
- Pan-European online and e-payments
- Trends in retail payments processing
- New regulatory challenges for banks
- Effective liquidity and cash management
- Business continuity and risk management
- Drivers in technology and standards