Your time is precious. The time you invest at EBAday will be rewarded by compelling insights, outstanding presentations and great opportunities to build your personal and professional network among the industry’s key decision makers.
- Networking and new business - consolidate relationships with existing clients and generate new opportunities among leading European and global banks.
- Thought leadership - establish your senior executives as thought leaders through bespoke content sessions, and contributing to the debate that is driving the industry.
- Brand awareness - increase the visibility of your brand via exhibition and sponsorship.
- Focused audience - integration with the EBA's Annual General Meeting ensures a high quality audience from across the European payments community with job title seniority increasing year-on-year.
- Consistent growth - since its launch in 2006, EBAday delegate numbers have grown year-on-year, every year, for ten years. The quality and seniority of attending delegates is second to none.
- Stakeholder value - EBAday is designed by banks, for banks. Shaped by the EBA Board, a dedicated steering group and key industry partners, EBAday delivers the right content and the right contacts.
- Shape the debate – participate in discussions on the key topics which will drive strategic change in our industry. Gather insight, extend your thinking and explore potential opportunities for your business.
- Extend your network – step beyond the payments silo to network with leaders in complementary business areas such as cash management, treasury management, transaction banking and risk and regulation.
- Global industry awareness – through Finextra’s industry leading coverage of the payments and financial technology arena, EBAday offers you a platform to raise your visibility to a global audience.
Hear what some of our sponsors, exhibitors and delegates say:
“Fantastic job. Great event in a great space with the best logistical organisation for a conference that I've ever experienced.”
- Ronan Hughes, RBS
“Thank you; appreciate a really well organised event.”
- Adam Dowsett, BNP Paribas UK
"Fantastic way to meet other players and suppliers of the payments world."
- Luciano Guidi Colombi, Intesa Sanpaolo
“Well organized, always a highlight in the year.”
- Corinna Lauer, UniCredit Bank
- David Renault, EBA Clearing
“A realistic view on the current banking and payments landscape and hope for PSD2! Good mindshaking speakers.”
- Sylvain Dauge, Société Générale
"High expectations of the future meets current issues - interesting."
- Thomas Riedel, PPI AG
"A good stategic vision."
- Claudio Cirelli, Credito Emiliano
"Very relevant indeed, and with a twist."
- Carsten Thaarup, Nordea Bank